This is a brand new group for toddlers age 2 and up. The group offers fun activities that support pre-schoolers learning in a fun and creative way, but also allows for younger children to join in the fun making it accessible for all.
As a mum of two I regularly struggled with finding a group that was age appropriate for both my children, the same dilemma happened again when I qualified as a childminder. So this is it, my key values on how Planet Pretend entered our solar system:
- It must be age appropriate for younger siblings but also ignite the minds of pre-schoolers.
- It must be a warm and welcoming environment for all grown-ups in the play setting.
- A chance for parents with babies to have some precious time with them, whilst I entertain older brother or sister.
- A chance for children to be loud, creative, use their imaginations, make friends and become familiar with the groups routine! The welcome rap is always a winner, let’s get them rapping.
- The children preparing for lift off to Planet Pretend will be known as ‘The Pretenders’.
- For everyone at the group to feel they have experienced something a little different, perhaps out of this world different!
And there you have it ‘’Planet Pretend, that’s the one! let’s land there and adventure on’’
Previous themes include; Pirates Vs Fairies, Outer Space, On The Farm, Mermaids and Creatures of The Sea, Shapes, Colours and Safari as well as bespoke party themes for children’s parties.